Honeywell/Resideo PROSIXSMOKEV PROSERIES WIRELESS SMOKE DETECTOR
Increased Security, Easy Installation
Designed for systems that support SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology, these devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easy troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR. The suite of next-generation devices includes motion, smoke and glassbreak detectors, door/window sensors, two-way wireless key, indoor/outdoor sirens and more.
|Application||Fire Safety and Protection|
|Approvals and Standards||ETL Listed|
|Alarm Indicator Light||Red|
|Power Supply||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Compatible With||SiX™ Two-Way Wireless Technology|
|Energy Star Certified||No|
|For Use With||Compatible Pro Series Control panels|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 Ghz|
|Network Range||300 ft|
|Operating Relative Humidity (Max)||95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Relative Humidity (Min)||5% Non-condensing|
|Overall Diameter||4.7 in, 119.4 mm|
|Product Width||1.6 in|
Next generation, two-way, encrypted wireless peripherals are easy to install, support remote diagnostics and updates to reduce truck rolls, and are secured to protect accounts from competitive takeover.
- SiX™ sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors;
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits;
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot;
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security;
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates.