Honeywell/Resideo PROSIXSHOCK PROSERIES SHOCK SENSOR
Price: Now: $49.00
(You save )
Increased Security, Easy Installation.
Designed for systems that support SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology, these devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easier troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR. The suite of next-generation devices includes motion, smoke and glassbreak detectors, door/window sensors, two-way wireless key and siren.
PROSIXSHOCK PROSERIES SHOCK SENSOR
|Power Supply||Battery Powered|
|For Use With||ProSeries Control Panels|
|Application||Security System Sensors|
|Approvals and Standards||ETL LIsted|
|Product Height||1 in, 25.5 mm|
|Product Length||3.13 in, 79.5 mm|
|Product Width||1.61 in, 41 mm|
|Ambient Relative Humidity (Max)||95%, Non-Condensing|
|Battery Size||3V, Panasonic CR123A, Duracell DL123A, Huiderui CR123A|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Ambient Operating Temperature (Max)||122 °F, 50 °C|
|Ambient Operating Temperature (Min)||32 °F, 0 °C|
|Mounting Location||Surface Mount|
|Sensor Detection Range||10 ft -12 ft, 5 ft-6 ft radius|
|Installation Type||Omni-Directional Mount|
Next generation, two-way, encrypted wireless peripherals which are easy to install, support remote diagnostics and updates to reduce truck rolls, and are secured to protect accounts from competitive takeover.
- SiX™ sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors.
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits.
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot.
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security.
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates.