Honeywell/Resideo PROSIXFOB PROSERIES TWO-WAY WIRELESS KEY
Increased Security, Easy Installation
Designed for systems that support SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology, these devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easy troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR. The suite of next-generation devices includes motion, smoke and glassbreak detectors, door/window sensors, two-way wireless key, indoor/outdoor sirens and more.
|Product Height||0.4 in, 10.2 mm|
|Product Length||1.4 in, 35.6 mm|
|Product Width||2.2 in, 55.9 mm|
|Approvals and Standards||FCC Listed, ETL Listed|
|Battery Size||Duracell DL2032, Maxell CR2032|
|Number of Batteries||1|
Next generation, two-way, encrypted wireless peripherals are easy to install, support remote diagnostics and updates to reduce truck rolls, and are secured to protect accounts from competitive takeover.
- SiX™ sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates