Honeywell 5828V Wireless Talking Fixed English Alarm Keypad
- Can be added to a wireless home security system with video surveillance cameras and more
- Doesn't require running any wires; speaks in plain English
- Uses three AA batteries as a power supply (included)
- Large keypad, easy to use with single button operation
- Good looking white keypad matches perfectly with any decor
- k0991 is recommended as a power supply to keep the keypad out of sleep mode and to allow for the voice annunciation to activate at all programmed activities without * wakeup
All Equipment is BRAND NEW, Factory Sealed with New Date Codes!
All Products Ship Within 1 Business Day With Tracking!
FREE SHIPPING TO THE U.S.A. ON ALL PRODUCTS!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The unit installs easily and works great except for one thing... It cannot remotely disarm or arm the Lynx 7000 controller via the hot keys. So I am just using it as a remote status monitor. I could find no documentation showing how to fix this. The workaround is buying a keyfob.
Talk is key pad going on the chopping block, then they will need a second to mate with the l7000. It would be nice if it displayed trouble issue.