Terms and Conditions
“Alarm Liquidators” or “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Alarm Liquidators B, LLC. “Customer”, “You” or “your” refers to the person or entity that is the customer of record. This is an agreement between you and Alarm Liquidators for the purpose of providing retail merchandise to you in the form of alarm equipment.
1. WARRANT: Customer represents and warrants that the Customer’s identity and contact information provided during purchase is accurate, and that the Customer is age 18 or older and otherwise competent and authorized to enter into the agreement.
2. EQUIPMENT: Customer understands that after purchased from Alarm Liquidators, the equipment is owned by Customer and not installed by or designed by Alarm Liquidators. Alarm Liquidators makes no claim to be anything other than a retail equipment seller. Alarm Liquidators makes no representation as to suitability or condition of Customer’s installed or programmed system (including or not including the purchased equipment from Alarm Liquidators). Alarm Liquidators assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the maintenance, operation or non-operation, actuation or non-actuation, communication or failure of communication, of your equipment once received by you. Alarm Liquidators assumes no responsibility or liability for user programming or installation of any devices purchased from Alarm Liquidators or any devices that may interact with purchased devices from Alarm Liquidators. Alarm Liquidators will not be liable for any damages or penalties as a result of equipment purchased under those circumstances.
3. INSURANCE: Alarm Liquidators encourages its Customers to carry adequate insurance to safeguard their valuables. Adequate insurance would compensate Customer’s losses including but not limited to losses due to burglary, hold up and fire in case of transmission problems due to severance of telephone lines or due to development of shorts or grounds, which may affect the system and the transmission of signals to any Central Monitoring Station. Electronic alarm systems are not foolproof. They do not replace insurance.
4. WARRANTY: Alarm Liquidators makes no express or implied warranties as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, the condition of the equipment, its merchantability or its fitness for any particular use.
5. FINES, TAXES, FEES: Any applicable taxes, sales taxes, permit fees, false alarm fees or assessments with regard to Customer’s alarm system, are the responsibility of the Customer.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
M-F 9AM-5PM EST