V-Plex® Patented Polling Loop Technology
By using two wires instead of four, V-Plex offers significant advantages over peer-to-peer wiring or the conventional four-wire multiplex.
For example, since each sensor can be installed using only two wires for both power and data, you spend less money on wiring. V-Plex devices also draw minimal amounts of current,
therefore requiring fewer auxiliary power supplies.
Designed for Faster Installation
The IS3050A-SN mounting screw pre-drill collars and retention features, removable connector blocks for easy access, and patented flashlight walk test make installation fast, reducing labor costs and enabling you to move on to the next job quicker.
- Extremely dense, wide, and long detection coverage compared to similar products in the market.
- Mirror optics provide the most reliable technology, offering the best detection/false alarm ratio.
- Our easy-access, removable connector provides flexible wiring and easier mounting during installation.
- Highly sensitive, active infrared anti-masking feature can easily detect blocked, sprayed, or obstruction attempts to disable the detector.
- A patented black bug guard reduces false alarms by providing 6,500 lux of white light immunity. This helps reduce false alarm problems caused by lights, flashlights, or reflective objects.
- Provides better coverage up close with multiple zones in the look-down area.
- Reduces installation time as the walk test can be enabled by simply waving a flashlight at the detector and automatically times itself out.
- Honeywell's patented integrated mounting feature holds screws in place for quick, easy installs.
- The IS3050A-SN can be mounted on walls or corners with heights from 6' 9" - 8'9"(2.1 m - 2.7 m).
- Our designs meet many of the world's motion detector standards, including UL, ULC, SIA, and EN50131-2.