- Smoothing Algorithms: Mathematical calculations in the detector’s software that minimize nuisance alarms by smoothing out short term spikes from dust and smoke.
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular, non-emergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Drift Compensation: Virtually eliminates nuisance alarms from long-term dust build-up by automatically adjusting the detector’s sensitivity
- Removable Detector Cover and Chamber Top: The technician is able to quickly and easily clean the detector chamber without disassembling the detector head
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and SMB light Commercial Applications: Both residential and SMB light commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is easier with green and red LED status indicators. The green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates an abnormal condition.
- Easy-to-install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports to accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased.
- Utilizes one long-life 3V lithium battery
- Additional Features: Microcontroller runs on an 4.0 MHz clock, Horn operates at 3.3 KHz with sound pressure level of 85dBA at 10 feet, Built-in wireless transmitter, temporal code 3 sounder
Name: Honeywell Home 5806W3 Smoke Detector, Resideo, Honeywell Home
Category: Honeywell Home Intrusion, Intrusion & Smart Home, Wireless Alarm Systems, Smoke & CO
UPC Code: 781410837546
Country of origin: Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.