- Secure IP Reporting
- Reports signals via Internet
- Uses 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard or optional 1,024 bit encryption with two-way authentication and no key exchange for maximum data protection
- Dialer Capture Ready
- Compatible with Dialer Capture Intelligence Device (non-ecp capable LYNX) or DCID-EXT (other control panels). Captures Contact ID messages from the panel’s phone line and sends them to the central station via the IP communicator.
- Universal Control Panel Compatibility
- Flexible modes of operation allow ECP full alarm reporting by Honeywell control panels, 4204 relay mode for Honeywell controls that do not support ECP alarm reporting and zone triggering for use with other control panels
- Full Contact ID or ADEMCO High Speed Reporting
- ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels support full Contact ID reporting. All other modes use ADEMCO High Speed reporting format.
- Six Input Zones
- Each zone can be configured for +V, -V, or EOLR triggering. Each zone can be programmed for inverted operation, delayed reporting and restoral reporting. Zone 1 can distinguish between pulsed and steady inputs (7847i/7847i-E).
- Tamper Protected Enclosure
- Built-in tamper sends a report when a tamper condition is detected and a restore when cleared
- Remote Services Capability*
- Control Honeywell control panels via Internet or mobile device and e-mail notification of system events.
* Requires optional Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services
- Network Friendly
- Installs behind firewalls without compromising network security— dynamic or static IP addressing
- Ease of installation
- Easy CAT-5 10 BaseT connection to a hub or router-Quick connection to compatible Honeywell series control panels
- Simple programming using a 7720P programmer, AlarmNet Direct website
- With select Honeywell control panels. Requires Compass version 220.127.116.11a or higher.