- Honeywell's 5800COMBO is the industry's first professionally monitored, wireless, combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector designed to help protect people and property. Using four sensing elements, the 5800COMBO provides true multi-threat detection and reacts fast to real danger—while helping to reduce false alarms. A photo-electric chamber senses airborne smoke particulates while an electro-chemical sensor monitors the CO bi-product produced by slow smoldering fires.
- The Honeywell detector also features infrared (IR) flame sensing that measures ambient light levels and flame signatures, while thermal detection monitors temperature. Sophisticated and trusted algorithms interpret and respond to multiple inputs and provide the false alarm immunity expected in the most critical applications. Automatic drift compensation of Smoke and CO sensors accommodates for dust build-up over time. Additionaly, the reliable electro-chemical sensor has a 10-year lifespan.
- Audible annunciation is provided by a built-in 85 dB piezo sounder with a one-inch voice speaker that supports multi-language alarm feedback. A prominent, 360° viewable LED shows visual alerts. A smoke alarm condition illuminates red, a CO alarm condition illuminates blue, and a tri-color status LED intuitively indicates the operating mode.
- The four sensing elements improve Smoke and CO detection, while also reducing the potential for false alarms
- Provide dual capabilities in a single device – reducing installation time and cost. A universal mounting plate enables direct mounting to drywall or common back boxes. Rely on crystal-clear audio alerts. The 5800COMBO has a built-in 85 dB piezo sounder with powerful alarm tones and a one inch, multi-language voice speaker. Be up to speed with device status and alerts. The 360° visual alarm with status LED enables status alerts and Smoke or CO detection.
FOR USE WITH HONEYWELL SECURITY SYSTEMS ONLY